Follow these steps:
- Write your order number on one sheet of paper
- Fold your payment in-between sheet of paper. Make as thin as possible.
- Seal your payment in a stamped envelope and send to the address provided.
- If you choose a tracked method to submit your payment, use USPS Priority Mail® (the RED envelopes).
- Paying with money order or personal check? Leave the “Pay To:” line blank.
- Write “Greenpoint” on the outside of the envelope..
- One Forever stamp is enough to send a 1oz letter. Your payment will be less than 1oz if you’ve followed the steps above.
- No loose change. Please round to the nearest dollar.
- USPS = United States Postal Service.