How Can We Help?
You can mail your payment here:
Follow these steps to send your cash, check, or money order:
- Write your order number on a sheet of paper.
- Fold your payment into the sheet of paper and make it as thin as possible.
- Seal your payment in a stamped envelope, write “Greenpoint” on the outside of the envelope, and send it to the address listed above.
- If you choose to submit your payment with a tracked method, please use USPS Priority Mail® (the RED envelopes).
- If you are paying with a money order or personal check, leave the “Pay To” line blank.
- One “Forever” stamp can be used to mail a one-ounce letter. Your payment should be less than an ounce if you have followed the steps listed above.
- Please do not include any coins in your payment. To pay with bills only, round up to the nearest dollar.
Please note: Effective October 1, 2021, USPS has increased the delivery window to up to five days for certain First-Class Mail items. This may delay our receipt of mail-in payments from customers.