Follow these steps steps:
– Write your order number on one sheet of paper
– Fold your payment in-between sheet of paper. Make as thin as possible.
– Seal your payment in a stamped envelope and send to the address provided.
– If you choose a tracked method to submit your payment, use USPS Priority Mail® (the RED envelopes).
– Paying with money order or personal check? Leave the “Pay To:” line blank.
– Write “GPS” on the outside of the envelope. Don’t write “Greenpoint Seeds” or “Greenpoint” on the envelope.
– One Forever stamp is enough to send a 1oz letter. Your payment will be less than 1oz if you’ve followed the steps above.
– No loose change. Please round to the nearest dollar.
– Don’t use USPS Certified Mail® (the GREEN envelopes) or USPS Priority Express® (the BLUE envelopes). They require a signature during pickup and will be returned to you.
– USPS = United States Postal Service.