Discover premium worm castings sourced from Colorado’s own, BuildASoil. Our EWC is packed with essential nutrients and bursting with life. Unleash nature’s power for a thriving garden. Find out why our customers love it!
Earthworm Castings Expertly Crafted by BuildASoil
Our earthworm castings are an incredible source of essential nutrients for your plants. They’re highly beneficial for plant growth and health, improving the soil’s structure, enhancing its moisture holding capacity, and boosting the overall fertility. We process our castings with the utmost care to maintain their high quality, making them an excellent addition to any garden or growing operation.
How To Use worm castings:
- Compost Tea: Use 2.38% by volume, just under 2 cups of worm castings per 5 gallons of water. You can check out our article on brewing compost tea for further information.
- Soil Building: We recommend 15-20% worm castings in your potting soil recipe for vegetables or any heavy feeding annual flowering plant.
- Top Dress: You can liberally use our worm castings as a top dress at any time during the plant’s life. Add 1″-2″ inches to create a nice layer.
Packaging size of earthworm castings:
We provide earthworm castings in two sizes:
- 2 Gallon Bag (Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 12, Weight: 10 lbs)
- 1/2 Cubic Foot Bag (Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 4.5, Weight: 25 lbs)
Our customers love the quality and effectiveness of our worm castings. Here’s what some of them have to say:
- Luke E.: “These worm castings are of exceptional quality. They work great as both a top dress for my outdoor plants and a great addition to my compost teas.”
- Urban P.: “The Best you can buy. I bought many brands and nothing even comes close.”
- Denise D.: “Made a huge difference in my plants.”
- Daniel L.: “Top dressing with BAS worm castings has my saplings supremely happy!”
- Bob C.: “Perfect products as per usual. Love it. BUY IT!!”
- Brian O.: “Good quality plant food. Used as top dress.”
- Justin st d.: “Top notch worm castings. 10/10 I am recommending Build a Soil to everyone I know.”
Our worm castings undergo rigorous lab testing to ensure the quality and effectiveness. Here’s a snapshot of a recent analysis:
|Chloride (C)||15 ppm|
|Bicarbonate (HC03)||26 ppm|
For a garden that thrives, choose BuildASoil’s worm castings. Unleash the power of nature with our carefully crafted, high-quality soil amendment. We’re here to help you build the soil that builds your plants. Order your bag today!
Two Gallons, 0.5 Cubic Foot