Embark on an adventure of epic savings as a Greenpoint Seeds Member. Experience the unparalleled thrill of instant rewards as you explore all of our elite strains and genetics.
Member Levels allow you to earn savings store-wide without any limitations. To start saving with Member Levels, your “total spent amount” must fall between one of the Member Level ranges below. The total spent amount* is calculated based on any completed purchases you have made while signed into a Greenpoint Seeds account.
TO VIEW YOUR CURRENT MEMBER LEVEL STATUS, PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND GO TO THE “MY ACCOUNT” OR “DASHBOARD” PAGE AND SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. YOUR MEMBER LEVEL INFORMATION IS LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE “MY ACCOUNT” AND DASHBOARD” PAGE.
If you do not have an account yet, please sign up for one here and start saving now!
You must be signed in for every purchase you make, as this is the only way to keep track of your orders. We are unable to add orders to your account from past orders you made as a “Guest”, even if you used the same email address. You must be logged into your account to make your orders count towards a member level.
When you reach a Member Level, you will immediately see savings across the entire seed bank. You will see all seed packs with discounted prices based on whatever member level you’re currently on. Member Level discounts are available on all our current and future inventory. Your Member Level savings will automatically stack with whatever sale is going on, or any coupon you may have.
Everyone starts as a Customer
- After you spend your first $15, you’ll become a Bronze Member, and you’ll score an additional 2% off all future purchases.
- When your total spent amount reaches $250, you will become a Silver Member, and you’ll start saving 4% off any future purchases.
- Spending $700 will get you Gold Member status, and you’ll save a whopping 8% off anything you buy. Plus, you get access to gold member sales and early access to new products.
- Once your total spent amount hits the $2,000 marker, you’ve achieved the ultimate in savings as a Diamond Member, and you’ll save 20% off on any purchases you make. Plus, you get Diamond Member exclusive sales, you’re first in line for new products, and you are eligible for exclusive Diamond Member-only strains.
- Crypto payments do not count towards your member level. Only cash, credit cards, debit card, checks and money order payments will count towards your member levels.
- Your member level discounts are automatically applied to you order and no code or coupons are necessary.
- You can see your member level discount on all product pages and at checkout. You will see the regular prices crossed out and your member level price to the side of the regular price.
- You will also see a “sale” badge on each product.
- You must be logged into your account to get your member level savings.
- We cannot add past orders made as a “Guest” to your account after the fact. Even if you used the same email address while checking out as a “Guest”, we still cannot add your past orders to your account so they will count towards your member level status. It is not possible for us to do this with our platform.
Please read everything on this page before contacting us for help.
Everything about member levels are explained in this page.
If you have a question about member levels, please read this whole page.
If your member level is not correctly reflecting your total amount spent, then you must contact the Webmaster at [email protected]
* Total Spent Amount does not include cryptocurrency payments. We currently have no way to count cryptocurrency payments towards your member levels. If you checkout with Coinbase, your order amount will not go towards your member level status. This is because blockchain technology has not yet been implemented in the service we use for member levels. We are sorry. When this option becomes available, we will let you know immediately. There is no way to go back through orders and convert crypto payment orders ro regular orders or anything else to make the crypto payment orders somehow work towards your member level status. There is no way we can change your member level manually either.