Blissful Wizard X Star Dawg - Captain Waffle Iron (LED & Soil Grow)
Everything appears to be on track. Up until this point, I have done nothing to accelerate the growth of this strain. They are in good soil, but they have only been given water. They are starting to smell very strong considering the plants are in the vegetative growth phase 😜 . I actually had to order an additional inline fan & filter to use with this tent as the smell is noticeable.
Still waiting on the flower tent to be available for use. Those strains appear to be finishing slowly so I may have to figure out something to allow these plants to continue to grow out. I am also considering topping after I see a couple additional nodes.
So far, as usual, a perfect grow experience. Thanks again GreenPoint!
Everything is on track The flower tent is still not finished so I'm keeping the plants in a 1/4 gallon smart pot to reduce growth.
The current plant height is about a foot tall for most of them.
I killed 5 males, I have 4 confirmed females, and I have 2 unknown at this time.
Believe it or not, this grow is still going. I haven't left any of you hanging! I intentionally left the Blissfuls in 1/4 gallon smart pots to restrict growth while waiting on transplant / transfer to the currently in use flower tent. I just harvested Blizzard Bush and the tent is being cleaned now.
Current Look (Recovering from small container & transplant shock)
Okay. Another update.
- Topped & removed dead / dying leaves.
- Transplanted from 1/4 gallon to 5 gallon smart pots.
- Cleaned 'late veg & flower' tent and moved plants to final location. Bleach & water inside tent & pesticides surrounding tent.
- Bent tops to grow parallel to the ground. Used stakes and plant tape to guide.
- Hit plants with a combo of raw kelp & recharge with 6.3 PH'd water. This was to mitigate shock from transplant & topping, etc.)
Planned Upcoming Changes:
- Drop down light as plants adjust to the more intense LEDs. (They are also adjustable so I can use that to a degree as well.)
- Put scrog net out.
- Remove most lower growth for airflow.
Flipped to flower: 9/20/18
Pics to follow. Thanks.
Popped 4 seeds. 2 were female. Flawless run in 5 gallon hydro. BUT one WW female did seed out, for whatever reason. (been growing for years) Both strains had heavy purple sugar leafs. They both stayed short and dense. Fair heavy bud resin. Smoked wonderfully, been a winner so far. It's the new favorite in the garden. Gotta love those magic potions 🙂