84.6%
I like my seeds with no strings attached.  -  votes: 48 / 15.4%
15.4%

[Sticky] Spring 2018 - Tester Release  

Page 12 / 12 Prev

EYEZREALLOW
(@vikyo-2)
20/05/2018 6:04 pm  

I might be wrong, but this time around people seem to have to pay for the testers.

Site loaded quick when countdown ended, I could browse the whole selection, no problems. 

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
20/05/2018 7:09 pm  

I got a pack 2 hrs after the tester drop started. First hour I couldn't get thru, gave up, came back in an hour or so, kept looking at the StarDawg BX and it was out of stock quick. Then I realized some weren't marked out of stock, and I picked one and it shows I got it. After doing some research, I figure the one I picked was last or close to last as its a long finisher. My NightRiders are finishing up in two to three weeks, so I may do both testers half packs side by side. Im on satellite internet. This one seemed like more peeps were trying than the S1 releases, but I got thru on those also. But you got to be quick on the keyboard, no doubt!

ReplyQuote
EYEZREALLOW
(@vikyo-2)
21/05/2018 6:59 am  

Gratz, Vagabond 😃 good luck with them. 

I was wrong in my above post. It's weird, because I got the mail saying packs are free of charge, but when the countdown ended they were priced. I was too late it seems. Gotta read this forum every day, I guess 😎

ReplyQuote
Nc208
(@nc208)
21/05/2018 9:54 am  

At 7:30 mountain time they were released as testers and were free.

Hour later after ppl bitching on RIU about site being down Gu put up another 5 packs of each still free.

Hour later after still more bitching Gu decided to put all the testers on the site at full price so ppl can buy them with cash or nuggets.

Kdog liked
ReplyQuote
Kdog
 Kdog
(@kdog)
21/05/2018 10:32 am  

Thank you for setting the record straight. 

1. I left another farm after being ripped off 2x's purchasing beans. The moderator of that said farm just deletes so complaints and will deativate accounts, seems like you have to be a part of the in crowd farmer or some one with influence to get legit genetics.

I' new to gu and so far feel like this farm is home. I mean come on... a chance to run tester genetics and just pay shipping, bomb contest prises and there is not a bunch of doughbags here. I have read through the journals and have seen drama resolved between fellow farmers in a civil manner, where else. 

Ppl please find gratitude and understand that all the s1 drama and tester bs is just that bs. 

Put yourself in gu's shoes... think about how you would handle these events and what kind of business sense it would make to do so; not so easy huh?

Humble Grower

P.S.

I was already in checkout with a pack of Skywizard and it froze and when I tried again it was out of stock; shit happens. 

Nc208 liked
ReplyQuote
Roland
(@rolandburnem)
22/05/2018 6:07 am  

Stoked! Thanks!!!

ReplyQuote
pixelplus
(@pixelplus)
22/05/2018 10:39 am  

sdo hows my chance on getting in on this near future
?

ReplyQuote
Greenthumbs119
(@greenthumbs119)
01/06/2018 12:06 am  

Is their going to be any more tester releases soon? Is so when?

And when will these testers be available for regular sale?

Green

ReplyQuote
Medfinder
(@medfinder)
02/06/2018 4:09 pm  

any more releases?  got some room in my place  for some new beans!

peace out

ReplyQuote
Dennis
(@dennisleepomeroygmail-com)
09/06/2018 7:15 am  

It's a scheme to get your email to sell more. They put out a great product but for testers don't waste your time really. Their computers get shut down. I kept the error page and sent it to Ally and was told I would get a pack of testers of the blissful strain never showed what did was a pack In my account for full price I waited two hours and I'll screen shot my emails so everyone can see it.  I'm not downing them the have great genetics but testers don't waste your time it's a gimmick. Keep up the great work gu and Ally.

ReplyQuote
Nc208
(@nc208)
09/06/2018 3:34 pm  
Posted by: Dennis

It's a scheme to get your email to sell more. They put out a great product but for testers don't waste your time really. Their computers get shut down. I kept the error page and sent it to Ally and was told I would get a pack of testers of the blissful strain never showed what did was a pack In my account for full price I waited two hours and I'll screen shot my emails so everyone can see it.  I'm not downing them the have great genetics but testers don't waste your time it's a gimmick. Keep up the great work gu and Ally.

Man that sucks. I was totally stoked and blown away when I got my pack of Blissful Wizard for free. Guess your saying I should be getting a bill from them shortly?

Over on RIU they mentioned they were over 8700+ people all accessing the pages at once so no wonder they loaded like crap. Patience paid off those days.

Gu and Ally have both hooked me up on different occasions for no reason at all, they aren't scammers like you are accusing.

ReplyQuote
CptnHowdy
(@cptnhowdy)
09/06/2018 4:48 pm  

I Agree with you iv had nothing but good customer service. Fast emails and fast delivery to my location. I was there when all that happened on 420 they got hammered with people CUT em some slack.

They work with you not against  ONLY  ADVICE  I CAN GIVE IS SIT BACK SMOKE A SPLIFF AND CHILL AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THEM. they get back to you i promise. 

Hell ((Tank))  got back to me so fast i couldnt sit down to drop a deuce  though id throw that in there  any who  much love every body.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
WE DO NOT FORGET
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
♤♤♤EXPECT US♤♤♤

ReplyQuote
Samantha
(@samantha-2)
09/06/2018 8:42 pm  

A scheme.... you have any idea how you sound. To me it sounds like you're mad bc someone didn't give you a pack of free seeds. How many strains have you actually bought. Have you contributed to anything for gps. I know ive actually bought and paid for several. I missed out on the testers, I actually paid for two different packs of testers. Why??? Bc I wanted them. And I know down the road I will save a ton of money on the next big drop bc of the sales and auctions that go on. And even at 100 bucks. 1 seed could give 6 times that, with zero clones. Or could give you more seeds than you could pop. the site crashed. They had tons of hits and orders. It even says in the very first post. More than likely you won't get them. So to come on here, and day it's a scheme like youre some private eye. Makes you look like a loser, honestly. So how about bring something positive and constructive to the forum before you get on here and start saying dumb shit.... I mean really. 

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 12 Prev

Share: