84.6%
I like my seeds with no strings attached.  -  votes: 48 / 15.4%
15.4%

[Sticky] Spring 2018 - Tester Release  

Page 12 / 12

Medfinder
(@medfinder)
02/06/2018 4:09 pm  

any more releases?  got some room in my place  for some new beans!

peace out

ReplyQuote
Dennis
(@dennisleepomeroygmail-com)
09/06/2018 7:15 am  

It's a scheme to get your email to sell more. They put out a great product but for testers don't waste your time really. Their computers get shut down. I kept the error page and sent it to Ally and was told I would get a pack of testers of the blissful strain never showed what did was a pack In my account for full price I waited two hours and I'll screen shot my emails so everyone can see it.  I'm not downing them the have great genetics but testers don't waste your time it's a gimmick. Keep up the great work gu and Ally.

ReplyQuote
Nc208
(@nc208)
09/06/2018 3:34 pm  
Posted by: Dennis

It's a scheme to get your email to sell more. They put out a great product but for testers don't waste your time really. Their computers get shut down. I kept the error page and sent it to Ally and was told I would get a pack of testers of the blissful strain never showed what did was a pack In my account for full price I waited two hours and I'll screen shot my emails so everyone can see it.  I'm not downing them the have great genetics but testers don't waste your time it's a gimmick. Keep up the great work gu and Ally.

Man that sucks. I was totally stoked and blown away when I got my pack of Blissful Wizard for free. Guess your saying I should be getting a bill from them shortly?

Over on RIU they mentioned they were over 8700+ people all accessing the pages at once so no wonder they loaded like crap. Patience paid off those days.

Gu and Ally have both hooked me up on different occasions for no reason at all, they aren't scammers like you are accusing.

ReplyQuote
CptnHowdy
(@cptnhowdy)
09/06/2018 4:48 pm  

I Agree with you iv had nothing but good customer service. Fast emails and fast delivery to my location. I was there when all that happened on 420 they got hammered with people CUT em some slack.

They work with you not against  ONLY  ADVICE  I CAN GIVE IS SIT BACK SMOKE A SPLIFF AND CHILL AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THEM. they get back to you i promise. 

Hell ((Tank))  got back to me so fast i couldnt sit down to drop a deuce  though id throw that in there  any who  much love every body.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
WE DO NOT FORGET
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
♤♤♤EXPECT US♤♤♤

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 12

Share: