[Closed] JULY 2019
MONTHLY GPS PHOTO CONTEST
This thread will be devoted to the Monthly Photo Contest.
1st Place - You-Pick-It Greenpoint Seeds Premium Collectors Pack, $100 USD cash, Greenpoint Rolling papers.
2nd Place - $30 in Golden Nuggets, Greenpoint Rolling papers
YEARLY GPS PHOTO CONTEST
Monthly Winner and Runner-up from each month will be voted on again at the end of the year.
YEARLY GRAND PRIZE
- Winter Wonderland Weekend Vacation in Colorado for TWO (Fri-Sun)
- Weekend Flight to/from Denver
- Snow Activity (Ski, Board, Tube, Snowmobile)
- $1,000.00 Cash On Arrival!
- Greenpoint Seeds Strains Only! Even though we sell other seeds from other breeders, this contest is for GPS strains only.
- Must be an image of the plant or flower. No seed packs, no seeds.
- Only 1 (one) photo can be submitted monthly. If you upload more than one photo, one of them will automatically be entered into the contest.
- You CANNOT change your photo after it has been submitted into the contest. If you uploaded a number of images and the one we picked to enter into the contest was not the one you wanted to use, please do not ask us to change it. We will not change it. That wouldn't be fair to everyone else.. Please upload only one photo to the contest (each month).
- All entries for the month must be uploaded and entered before the 1st of the following month.
- On the 1st of the following month, a poll will be created and everyone will be able to vote for their favorite entry.
- Only one vote per user/customer account.
- Anyone caught creating additional accounts for voting will be permanently banned from the site.
- After the poll has been up for 21 days, the votes will be compiled and the winner will be announced.
- Have fun!
Cookies N Chem, Day 68....it is really hard to capture the trichome coverage on this lady. The only pistillate out of 5 CnC's started....
If I may snag a page from jmertens2411 cordial demeanor, good luck to all fellow growers ! ! ! I am TOTALLY in awe of the skills shown in these contests and am humbled to be allowed to compete. Thanks GPS ! ! !
CookiesNChem Day 73. I can't take a picture and capture the beauty this clone has. 1 Gal. pot with 3 weeks veg. and plenty of trouble in transition (transplanting from cloner to system and soil). Check out my journal over in that forum, there's some excellent pics in there. Good luck to all thank God we made it this far.
I see Seanzy likes big nugs with the numbers to go with them......man I hope Gu comes up with a prize for honorable mentions because I am clearly in the deep end of the pool without floaties ! ! !
Translation: I've clearly lost....hahahaha
I have the same question, I believe after people see the first couple bad ass photos there's no sense in putting up a lesser one. I put up stuff knowing that it's not going to win.
Anyone ever wonder why only a dozen or so people submit to this contest??? The past vote seems strange also??? Just wondering if worth the risk of putting images on the net?
- There was an issue with last month's contest.
- This was the first time this has ever happened.
- Our security was set too high after a recent update and triggered two images/posts as spam.
- It has since been remedied.
- The forum has never had a leak or been compromised.
Our forum is fairly new and it is not as big as many of the other forum-only websites. We hope it will continue to grow over time. There is no risk in uploading photos of your grows here. Uploading photos here is no different than uploading them to any other forum. When you upload a photo, it is attached to your username on the forum, just like any other forum.
We hope you decide to participate in our next contest!