[Sticky] JANUARY 2019
MONTHLY GPS PHOTO CONTEST
This thread will be devoted to the Monthly Photo Contest.
1st Place - You-Pick-It Greenpoint Seeds Premium Collectors Pack, $100 USD cash, Greenpoint Rolling papers.
2nd Place - $30 in Golden Nuggets, Greenpoint Rolling papers
YEARLY GPS PHOTO CONTEST
Monthly Winner and Runner-up from each month will be voted on again at the end of the year.
YEARLY GRAND PRIZE
- Winter Wonderland Weekend Vacation in Colorado for TWO (Fri-Sun)
- Weekend Flight to/from Denver
- Snow Activity (Ski, Board, Tube, Snowmobile)
- $1,000.00 Cash On Arrival!
- Greenpoint Seeds Strains Only! Even though we sell other seeds from other breeders, this contest is for GPS strains only.
- Must be an image of the plant or flower. No seed packs, no seeds.
- Only 1 (one) photo can be submitted monthly. If you upload more than one photo, one of them will automatically be entered into the contest.
- You CANNOT change your photo after it has been submitted into the contest. If you uploaded a number of images and the one we picked to enter into the contest was not the one you wanted to use, please do not ask us to change it. We will not change it. That wouldn't be fair to everyone else.. Please upload only one photo to the contest (each month).
- All entries for the month must be uploaded and entered before the 1st of the following month.
- On the 1st of the following month, a poll will be created and everyone will be able to vote for their favorite entry.
- Only one vote per user/customer account.
- Anyone caught creating additional accounts for voting will be permanently banned from the site.
- After the poll has been up for 21 days, the votes will be compiled and the winner will be announced.
- Have fun!
Januarys 1st Place Winner is:
@Sean and his Chinook Haze!!!
@THT and their Jelly Pie
Please send us your shipping address to email@example.com with the subject:
"I WON THE MONTHLY PHOTO CONTEST"
And we will ship out your prizes!!
i assume i dont have enough posts?
Please Read the Forum Rules and FAQ. There, it will explain how to upload images. Introduce yourself in the intro thread to get closer to being able to post images. The Forum Rules and Forum FAQ will explain everything. If you have any questions, please use the forum search function to search for an answer to your question before posting it.