[Sticky] AUGUST 2019
MONTHLY GPS PHOTO CONTEST
This thread will be devoted to the Monthly Photo Contest.
1st Place - You-Pick-It Greenpoint Seeds Premium Collectors Pack, $100 USD cash, Greenpoint Rolling papers.
2nd Place - $30 in Golden Nuggets, Greenpoint Rolling papers
YEARLY GPS PHOTO CONTEST
Monthly Winner and Runner-up from each month will be voted on again at the end of the year.
YEARLY GRAND PRIZE
- Winter Wonderland Weekend Vacation in Colorado for TWO (Fri-Sun)
- Weekend Flight to/from Denver
- Snow Activity (Ski, Board, Tube, Snowmobile)
- $1,000.00 Cash On Arrival!
- Greenpoint Seeds Strains Only! Even though we sell other seeds from other breeders, this contest is for GPS strains only.
- Must be an image of the plant or flower. No seed packs, no seeds.
- Only 1 (one) photo can be submitted monthly. If you upload more than one photo, one of them will automatically be entered into the contest.
- You CANNOT change your photo after it has been submitted into the contest. If you uploaded a number of images and the one we picked to enter into the contest was not the one you wanted to use, please do not ask us to change it. We will not change it. That wouldn't be fair to everyone else.. Please upload only one photo to the contest (each month).
- All entries for the month must be uploaded and entered before the 1st of the following month.
- On the 1st of the following month, a poll will be created and everyone will be able to vote for their favorite entry.
- Only one vote per user/customer account.
- Anyone caught creating additional accounts for voting will be permanently banned from the site.
- After the poll has been up for 21 days, the votes will be compiled and the winner will be announced.
- Have fun!
You have a stockpile of beauties, I look forward to seeing the photos you post every month.
Shoot I'd like know his set-up. Beautiful mature flower every month. That is way cool.
You and me both. Jmertens needs to put a room shot of all that goodness for the rest of us to drool over.
there you go guys nothing special just a couple 4x4s with 1000w hps and the room has 2 sunsystems 315lecs, 2 kind bars, 2 420w true draw LEDs and a solar storm 440 from California lightworks. Compressed Co2 run at 1400ppm, RH kept between 45-65%, lights on temps in mid 80s-90° and lights out temps 68-72°. Botanicare ready grow moisture for media, a mix of roots and general organics for nutes and photo plus for my microbes. ✌Guys and I appreciate the heck out of the compliments
Looks great, that second to last photo is just beautiful. I believe we all thank you.
You know the most important thing I've found is running thru seed stock and finding those special 1s that just have it all and keeping them around. They're far and few between but when you find a few of them its totally worth it! Happy pheno hunting guys... I absolutely love it!
Harder to find than I thought. Actually thinking about running a sativa. OG just ain't getting it. I'm also leaning towards over breeding as a prob. All the breeders seem to be chasing weight. I would trade you a pound of decent for a ounce of killer in a skinny minute. Happy hunting to all.