2x Dreamcatcher 2x Chinook Haze
After further looking at the plants, it appears only Dreamcatcher #1 is going to be female. I was considering collecting pollen, but I think that is something best saved for another time. The other 3 will be vacating the tent soon, to be replaced by a couple autoflowers to get 3 females into the tent. I hope to be able to let the Dreamcatcher veg a bit longer, get a couple cuts from her before flipping to flower, and keeping her in case she is a nice one. She has a nice berry smell to her right now with the stem rub.
The plants last night. I have removed Chinook Haze #2 and Dreamcatcher #2, as both were for sure males. I suspect Chinook Haze #1 to be a male, but I am going to keep it around a bit longer. The stem rub on Dreamcatcher #2 is a nice berry smell. I am going to clone DC#2 soon (friend should have some starting, but want to make sure I keep her in case she is something special), likely in the next 7-10 days. I want to build a cheap cloner instead of just putting into dirt like I tried last time. Figure I will likely make a bubble cloner, but may go more aero/mister, we will see. I figure around that time I will transplant to the 5g fabric pot with my made soil, and should be ready to flip to flower not long after that.
Turns out I found pistils on Chinook #1, so 2 females from the 4 seeds. The leaves were starting to show the slightest signs of discoloration, so I topped off the containers with a mix of manure/worm castings/coco peat to add a little bit more feeding ability, and will either transplant this week or next and prepare to flip to flower.
These photos are from today.