How Can We Help?
Yes, customers can pay for their orders with money orders and checks.
To pay with a check or money order, follow the instructions below:
- Leave the “Pay To” line blank when paying with a money order or personal check.
- Write your order number on a sheet of paper.
- Fold your payment into the sheet of paper, making it as thin as possible.
- Place the payment and folded sheet of paper in a letter-size envelope and write “Greenpoint” on the outside of the envelope.
- Put a stamp on the envelope. One “Forever” stamp can be used to send a one-ounce letter. Your payment should weigh less than an ounce if you’ve followed the steps above.
- Seal your payment in the stamped envelope and send it to the address provided.
- If you choose a tracked method to send your check or money order, use United States Postal Service Priority Mail® (the RED envelopes).