How Can We Help?
We do accept cash; however, customers should be cautious when sending cash in the mail. If it becomes lost in transit, we won’t be able to offer you a refund. Paying with a money order will help ensure that your payment is not lost or stolen.
If you do decide to pay with cash, please follow the steps below:
- Write your order number on a sheet of paper.
- Fold your cash into the sheet of paper, making it as thin as possible. Please do not include any coins in your payment. Round up to the nearest dollar to pay with bills only.
- Place the cash and folded sheet of paper in an envelope and write “Greenpoint” on the outside of the envelope.
- Seal your cash payment in the stamped envelope and send it to the address provided.
- If you’d like to use a tracked method to send your payment, please use United States Postal Service Priority Mail® (the RED envelopes).
Please note: Effective October 1, 2021, USPS has increased the delivery window to up to five days for certain First-Class Mail items. This may delay our receipt of mail-in payments from customers.